What is the Active Operations Management (AOM) Method?
Active Operations Management (AOM) creates the ideal business framework to consistently improve and effectively manage the daily, weekly and monthly planning and control processes for all operations.
With a proven track record that dates back to 2005, AOM guides managers and enables them to better plan, engage, manage and motivate team members in order to increase productivity while reducing costs.
The AOM Weekly Cycle
- Promotes and improves team and departmental collaboration making the collective goals of the organisation attainable.
- Timeous and proactive decision making is encouraged through regular reviews of capacity planning data.
- A single view of performance across all departments and teams creates a primary source of information for better decision making.
- Actual versus planned performance can be viewed and analysed by team leaders and management.
- Short term redeployment of resources with snap decision making becomes possible with improved visibility of resources and a capacity.
- Promotes and encourages consistent best practice policies in all areas of operations.
- Builds a solid foundation that acts as a springboard or cushion for other business improvement and transformational initiatives and activities.