What is the Active Operations Management (AOM) Method?
Active Operations Management (AOM) helps you increase productivity while reducing costs. Who doesn’t want that?
With a proven track record dating back to 2005, AOM guides you to better plan, engage, manage and motivate team members. It creates the ideal business framework to consistently improve and effectively manage the daily, weekly and monthly planning and control processes for your operations.
The AOM Weekly Cycle
- Promotes and improves collaboration, making the collective goals of your organisation attainable.
- Encourages proactive decision making through regular reviews of your capacity planning data.
- Presents a single view of performance across all your departments and teams
- Allows actual versus planned performance data to be viewed and analysed.
- Promotes and encourages consistent best practice in all areas of your operations.
- Acts as a springboard for other business improvement and transformational initiatives and activities.